Oct 10, 2011

POMEGRANATE PUNCH



Lying on the beaches of Kuala Lampur, the sun hitting you for no reason and the sounds of waves gushing in your head, the only thing i could ask for is something to beat the heat. When I took the first sip I could feel the sun shaming away from me 'coz the heat couldn't beat me anymore........Try this drink and you will know what I mean.......




INGREDIENTS:
  • 1 cup pomegranate juice
  • A bottle of soda
  • 1 tsp lemon juice
  • A pinch of salt
  • 5 tsp powdered sugar
METHOD:
  1. In a shaker add the pomegranate juice,salt,sugar,lemon juice and shake well.
  2. Fill 3 glasses half way with crushed ice.
  3. Strain and pour the juice into glasses filling only ¼ of the glass.
  4. Pour fill rest of glass with soda.
  5. Stir lightly once and serve with a mint leaf on top.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
HostGator promo hostgator coupon