Oct 8, 2011

FASCINATIONS



I came across these wonders while surfing the net for my quest for food.These works of culinary art in a cup of coffee has made me think whether I should drink them or just keep looking at them.yes of course many a times such  piece of art work on food has left my food cold and I just ended up taking pictures of them. BEAUTY IN A CUP thats what I  call this cup of coffee.
Halloween nights would be more horrifying if I could do some work like that with my table decorations. But I still don't understand how that creature is spilling water.SURELY FASCINATING!!!!




These sandwiches are for eating,but where do I start.It looks better this way and i would rather stay hungry or order something else.


ROYALTY IN A BOWL...Fascinations of the Culinary world......



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
HostGator promo hostgator coupon