Oct 8, 2011

FOOD TRAVELOGUE





As i walked past the counters of the oriental section in one of the restaurants, my eyes set on these bottles and kept wondering what they were.Asked some of the chef's around and they said these were oils seasoned with different herbs.I tried my best to get the flavours into my recipe book,but in vain...they were smarter than me and all that convincing didn't work.I am sure some day i will reveal these secrets and then you will be lucky to share it with me on my blog.


As I stood on the buffet table for my turn,this beautiful creation caught my attention.I am not fascinated with the sauce but the way the sauce is presented.Before even I could taste these relishes on my salad, I was feasting on them.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
HostGator promo hostgator coupon