Oct 16, 2011

KOTHU PAROTTA



A perfect Non-Veg Brunch party requires such treats. My freezer is stocked always with all types of non-veg delicacies.Dinner in my home is incomplete without a non-veg side dish.So on my Lazy Sundays, the only day I get off from my workplace I toss up all the leftovers and presto a fulfilling brunch to keep my family rocking for the whole day.(till I feel like cooking the next meal)
The making of Kerala parotta is time consuming so I make them prior and store in my freezer in air tight packets.
For more Kerala cuisine visit my blog:naskeralacuisine.blogspot.com
INGREDIENTS:
  • 8 Kerala Parotta
  • 2 eggs
  • I onion finely chopped
  • 1 pc chicken breast cooked
  • ½ cup kheema(opt)cooked
  • 1 tbsp ketchup
  • 1 tsp chilli sauce
  • 1/2 tsp pepper pwd
  • Salt to taste
  • 2 tbsp oil
  • 1 tbsp chopped coriander leaves
METHOD:
  1. Shred the parotta’s finely
  2. Scramble the eggs and keep aside
  3. Cut the shredded chicken pcs finely
  4. In a wok pour oil,and sauté onions.
  5. Add the meat, chicken, parotta, pepper, and mix everything well.
  6. Cook till parotta starts to become slightly crisp.
  7. Into this add the sauces and mix well.
  8. Now add the egg and coriander leaves ,toss everything well and serve piping hot.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
HostGator promo hostgator coupon